Governor is growing its legs and beginning to fill out its space in the DeFi-verse. Here’s our recent progress since our last update.
- We are proud to have received a grant from Ocean DAO for our ongoing data aggregation buildout.
- This grant will enable us to stake OCEAN behind our own datasets on the Ocean marketplace. More information found here.
- Gate.io listed GDAO for trading. Go here to trade GDAO-USDT and GDAO-ETH.
- Governor’s TVL from staking and mining is now tracked on DeFi Llama.
- GDAO staking for Loyalty Points has been live for roughly two weeks.
- Over 250,000 GDAO is currently staking.
- Anticipate more information on snapshot balances and LOYAL rewards very soon!
- TVL has doubled to $2 million alongside heightened interest in GDAO.
- GDAO-ETH LP continues to lead the pack at 550% APY.
- Among single assets, YFI leads with 320% APY.
- The mines will continue to run through May, so there is still plenty of time to deposit and earn!
- Our first Youtube video – “What is a DAO?” – is now live.
- Expect more educational and promotional content to come in the near future 🙂
- Our ongoing Gleam campaign, with a prize valued at $10,000 of GDAO, kicked off February 1st.
- Most importantly, this campaign enables us to crowdsource data on market sentiment to package and sell to Ocean Marketplace.
- Our DAO Treasury is currently valued at ~$80,000 ($65,000 excluding LP tokens).
- You can view the contents and actions of the treasury through the Aragon frontend.
- This update’s airdrop burn is roughly 16,900 GDAO. Total burn to-date is about 65,000 GDAO — 2.2% of the total supply.
Join the discussion on Telegram, tune in to Discord, and follow us on Twitter.
You must be logged in to post a comment.